What is “Play with a Pro” Service?
A Pro is someone who have the experience of playing at national and international level or a Coach who have raised national and International players. They are former players or coaches who are passionate to help little champs and rising stars from grassroots and cities in reaching their full potential. You have the potential to be a Pro if you want to help upcoming players who want to win medals for India and parents who want to raise a champion in sports.
What is in it for me?
A chance to give back, to share your knowledge, to build lasting networks and above all, to change lives of Players who want to tread the same career path as yours. Many former players after retiring from sports they work at different organizations like banks, railways and Oil companies for living and many don’t have jobs and are struggling for living. By becoming a Pro at DAS, it gives you an opportunity to share your wealth of experience and helps you with your living. More importantly you are doing what you love.
What are the services available under “Play with a Pro” programme?
The below mentioned services are available under “Play with a Pro” programme and it is up to you which services you are interested in and you can select them during registering on DAS.
Chief Guest at school or college function
Speaking Engagement at corporate events
Phone conversation with a parent or player
Skype video call
Brand Campaign on Social Media
Can I do part time?
Yes! We encourage working players to share your expertise with future stars in your spare time.
How much should I charge?
There are no listing or membership charges on Dream about sports. The pricing is at your discretion. However, to ensure quality, dream about sports charges 20% of the program fees as facilitation charges.
How will I get paid?
Upon successful completion of the scheduled service and post confirmation from you and the parent or player, you will be paid the respective amount. Funds will be transferred directly into your bank account within 5-7 working days.
Can I register as a “Play with a Pro”?
Absolutely! But please remember that the preliminary requirement for being a Play with a pro is that you should have played the sport for India at national or International level or as a coach raised national and International players. If you match our criteria, contact us at Support@dreamaboutsports.com and we will help you in setting up your profile.
Once I register as a Pro, how does it work?
It's simple! You will be informed via an e-mail and an SMS once a player or parent has bought your Services on Play with a Pro programme. Details of the player or parent will be shared with you through the e-mail. Pro is expected to contact the user at the selected time slot.
The e-mail will also have a list of queries that the player or coach or parent wishes to discuss with you at the time of the session. We request you to be prepared with the queries that the player or parent has and make the best possible use out of the time.
Please make yourself available at the chosen slot. In case of any difficulties please contact us.
I will not be able to teach for a while. Can I manage my availability on DAS?
We allow you to define your availability over the next one year on our platform and your status will be visible to any Mentee accordingly.
I am ready to spread my knowledge. Any tips?
Read our guidelines for Play with a Pro below.
Play with a Pro or Pro or Pro service is referred to as “Former Players or Coaches”. Through the Website, Dream about sports offers qualified Pro’s (“Former Players or Coaches”), an opportunity to register on the Website, and offer services under Play with a Pro programme to other users of the Website (“Players, Coaches, Parents and Recreational players”) in relation to raising a champion in sports or providing more value to dream about sports users. Dream about sports may, at its sole discretion, require Pro to submit documentation and other materials to substantiate such Pro’s qualifications and ability to offer the appropriate services. Pro agree that DAS may (at its sole discretion) undertake and verify the credentials of a Pro and agree to co-operate with and hereby grant their consent to the verification process.
By using the Play with a Pro programme, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these conditions as well as Dream about sports (“Terms and Conditions”).The sole intention of providing these Services is purely related to Sports and with the objective of helping upcoming players who want to win medals for India and for parents who want to raise a champion by sharing his own experiences. Pro’s have seen the path you are travelling and will guide you in reaching your dreams.
This Play with a Pro Policy forms an integral part of, and should be read with the Terms and conditions and along with DAS related policies in relation to the use of the Website and/or Services. Terms not defined herein will have the meaning ascribed to them in Terms and conditions. In addition to the Terms and conditions of the website, you are hereby advised to read all the terms and conditions of this Play with a Pro Policy carefully and fully understand the nature and purpose of the same.
1. Users of DAS Play with a Pro programme on the Website are expected to be honest about their objectives. In providing appropriate information and objectives, the Pro will act independently of any third party.
2. For interested Pro’s, DAS provides a template to be completed by Pro with accurate information in setting up his account, including your real name, Current Occupation, about you, your International and national Sporting achievements, awards and recognitions, photos etc.
3. Users must update their profiles with accurate information when creating your account on the Website.
4. User shall make no claim and raise no dispute with respect to the failure of any programme to successfully or competently assist and aid the user in the preparation and successful completion of training and tournaments.
5. Pro’s and the users will keep confidential any information that is received or obtained as a result of participating in Play with a Pro programme and/or availing of the Services, that is identified as or would be reasonably expected to be confidential and that is not in the public domain.
6. Pro is requested to promptly disclose with the users any potential conflicts of interest of which the Pro becomes aware prior to or during the provision of services and vice versa. By registering on the Website as a Pro, you expressly represent and warrant that your offering Services are not restricted by and will not be in breach of any of your contractual commitments with third parties (including without limitation, any employment or non-compete agreements).
7. The Pro must not provide any additional services other than services booked using the site to the users in exchange for additional charges or any reward or for profit or otherwise (and the users may not accept or ask for any such services). Failure to comply with the procedure will result in the removal of Pro and User’s from the DAS website if required.
8. Users acknowledge and understand that participation in any Play with a Pro programme, is an agreement created solely between the Pro and the user, and that any contact is undertaken at one’s own risk and responsibility. Pro’s and Users are expected to complete their verification’s and based on their verifications are requested to use their discretion when meeting in person.
9. Pro’s and users accept that DAS shall not be responsible or liable in connection with the Play with a Pro programme for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or any performance issues or any losses in tournaments. DAS shall not be responsible for any matter beyond its reasonable control. DAS is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data shared by the Pro and/or users through the Play with a Pro programme on the Website, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any other users under the Play with a Pro programme.
10. Pro’s and users should be aware that no part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of DAS. Extracts from the Site are only for your own personal or internal business use.
11. DAS runs a feedback procedure for reporting the quality of services obtained through the DAS platform: both the Pro’s and users are obliged to complete appropriate feedback requests, as and when required, in order to help DAS assess the quality of any Play with a Pro programme provided – failure to comply with the procedure will result in the removal of Pro and User’s from the DAS website if required. If the users are not satisfied with the pro service, DAS after consent with the user and the pro has the authority to refund 100% money back to the user.
12. All payments will be made as per Indian regulations. The Pro is expected to provide true and correct bank account details to ensure smooth monetary transactions.
13. In the event that DAS discovers that a Pro is in breach of these Terms, or receives any complaints about any Pro in relation to any illegal activities carried on or proposed by such Pro through the programmes, DAS may at its sole discretion, terminate such Pro account with the Website, and may also report the details of such Pro to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
15. Pro’s and users can always seek aid and support by writing to Support@dreamaboutsports.com .
Joining and participating in Play with a Pro programs on www.dreamaboutsports.com
If you are employed, find out if your employer has a policy on outside consulting. Your company may have a policy that limits or prohibits your participation in such external work. To the extent they do, you must adhere to these policies. While DAS actively reaches out to companies and inquiries about their policies, you are in the best position to investigate and know what your employer allows.
Never discuss Confidential Information with our Clients/users. Even if you are not subject to an employer policy or contract, you may still be limited in what you can discuss.
Update your off limits topics and profile. DAS actively solicits any off limit topics that you may have and asks you to update biographical information for a reason: we use this information to gauge conflicts and to help avoid putting you in situations where you receive inquiries on sensitive topics. So, please take the time to update this information as your circumstances change.
Use common sense and always err on the side of caution. If you are not completely sure if you are permitted to discuss a particular topic, do not discuss it. If you believe that you are being asked for Confidential Information or information that is not yours to share, discontinue the project, contact www.dreamaboutsports.com, and we will pay you for the full time that you set aside. It is that important to us and to our Clients that you always respect your confidentiality obligations to others, whether those obligations are to former or current employers, partners, clients, suppliers, distributors, vendors, patients, etc.
Ensure that you have never been convicted of, pled guilty to, or admitted committing, a felony or any offensive involving dishonesty, deception (e.g. theft, fraud, etc.)
Modification of Terms